Tuesday 18 September 2012

I Heart Louise Gray SS13

Minimalists, avert your eyes! (Actually don't, I'll explain why in a minute.)

Who better to bring a little (okay, a lot!) of fun into our fashion lives than Louise Gray? Her latest collection of mad-cap print mish-mash and crazy amazing hats stole my heart and made it jump for joy. To address the wearability issue (minimalists, listen up...) I must remind you to look at every item of clothing separately - chances are you'll see something that will appeal to your taste.

My highlights include those eyebrows, the stockings, and those superfabulousmegafantasticawesome hats! I want that speech-bubble hat. I want to put it on my head and never ever ever ever take it off!

 

 

 

 

 

 




 

 

 

 

Images vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment