Tuesday 18 September 2012

Camping With Richard Nicoll SS13

From what I've read about this collection, the only inspiration I can say influenced Nicoll for sure is the sea. Everything from here on is just speculation.

There is not doubt this collection is a sporty one. But this girl is not your typical DNKY tennis chick - she's way more outdoors. This is the kind of girl who's not afraid to pack up her life and go on a hike: after all, her clothes look like a wearable camping tent. Everything from the zips to the netting and the stringy shoulder straps put me in a camping tent state of mind. And after those dramatic trails on the final looks I needed no further convincing.

Nicoll gives us the outdoor sport girl who wears clothes inspired by her portable (and durable) home. True, I might be misinterpreting here, but I do know one thing: this girl takes her hikes by the coast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Images vogue.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment