Monday 5 March 2012

So Right Right Now: Stella McCartney AW12

You could go on about how this is Stella’s best collection yet – but that’s just an opinion. It’s a big year for the designer: she revolutionised our idea of fashion ‘presentations’ in London and she’s doing the Olympics outfits.  

Back to the collection. There are many things you can obsess about: great silhouette, great patterns, great wearibility… but I’ll say this: there is a feeling I get when I’m getting dressed every morning. This feeling isn’t always there, but when it is I feel much more confident, powerful, and ready. It’s the feeling that your outfit is just right. Forget the trends and the labels… that feeling that your outfit makes you a better person. I look at this collection and every outfit looks that way. Just right.


Images: elle.com. Final image: vogue.it

No comments:

Post a Comment