Tuesday 19 June 2012

Inside The Louis Vuitton Train

The big fashion houses are taking their time (and being quite stingy) with the releasing of their fall campaigns. Not that I mind - I love the thrill of cracking open that first August issue and seeing the new fashions.

Louis Vuitton has released three images from their AW12 campaign. As the rumour goes, they paid something like eight million dollars for that train, so they're going to utilise it in full! Again, I don't mind. On the contrary: I had a childhood obsession with steam trains, so this is a lovely dose of personal nostalgia.

 

Images from the Louis Vuitton facebook page.

As much as I love Vuitton, I'm a Prada boy at heart. The house has released their first two AW12 shots by Steven Meisel (who also shot Vuitton). Needless to say, I completely adore them. But I'm terribly biased.

 

Images http://visuellemagazine.blogspot.com/2012/06/prada-aw12-womens-campaign-by-steven.html

No comments:

Post a Comment