Saturday 11 February 2012

This Week’s Best Outfits


As is the norm in fashion month, a huge amount of new outfits are being thrown into cyberspace. Here are my favorite moments form the past week.


On the NYFW runway we have the AW12 BCBG Max Azria (BELOW LEFT) collection that seduces the eyes with its sheer pleating and colour blocks. Then we have Rag & Bone (BELOW RIGHT) AW12 which does what any great fall collection should do: keep you warm and looking great. 



Let’s move off the runway to Kate Spade NY AW12. I haven’t seen any official pictures of the presentation yet, but these were tweeted by the label’s stylist (and one of my personal style icons) Brad Goreski. I love the fun in these clothes: the red dress and the pop-of-colour trousers being my favourites.



Moving away from the big apple, feast your eyes on this! UK ELLE posted these pictures of Mary Katrantzou for Topshop a few days back and I instantly fell in love. It’s the usual print explosion but with an extra strong dose of wearibility. It makes my eyes very, very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment